Bihar NEET 2019
बिहार में रद्द हुई नीट MBBS की काउंसलिंग , नया Schedule हुआ जारी
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released fresh dates for Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (UGMAC). The previously conducted registration process for UGMAC was cancelled by the board later. As per the latest notification the board has released fresh dates for choice entry, and allotment process. Candidates can check all their counselling details at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
No fresh registrations are allowed only those who had registered for the NEET counselling earlier will get to exercise choice entry option and participate in the counselling process.
Bihar NEET UGMAC Counselling 2019: Revised date
- Starting Date for Editing of Choices: 23.07.2019 (10.00 AM)
- Last Date for Editing & Choice locking: 25.07.2019
- Final Provisional Seat Allotment Result publication date: 27.07.2019 (04.00 PM)
- Booking of slots for Document verification & Downloading of Allotment Order: 27.07.2019 to 29.07.2019
Document Verification Schedule for Revised 1st round Counselling
i. For All candidates allotted in Govt. Medical Colleges: 30.07.2019 & 31.07.2019.
ii. For All candidates allotted in Private Medical Colleges: 01.08.2019.
iii. For All candidates allotted in Govt. Dental/B.V.C. College and Private Dental Colleges: 02.08.2019.
Bihar NEET UGMAC Counselling 2019: Important documents
- Original Admit Card of NEET UG-2019
- Original Score Card of NEET (UG)-2019
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet! Admit Card of Matric/equivalent exam
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate or any equivalent exam
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If required)
- All the Certificate/documents in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Medical/Dental Colleges
- Six copies of the passport size photographs which was pasted on the Admit Card of NEET (UG)-2019
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form Part A & Part B of UGMAC-2019
- Aadhaar Card
- Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PH) certificate
Source:- India Today
Enroll for career Counselling Program - Click here